From the Liberty Bell to Philly cheesesteaks, to Hershey – the chocolate capital of the USA, there’s a multitude of reasons why Pennsylvania is a great state to reside. We have the city streets of Philadelphia, Pittsburgh & Harrisburg, complemented by the mountains & valleys of the Allegheny National Forest – we have the best of both worlds! It’s no wonder that 11 species of bat call Pennsylvania home too! They provide a free pest control service, consuming approximately 1000 insects per hour. What’s even better is that this all happens while we sleep! Occasionally though, they decide that a great place to roost is in your home or business. That’s where we come in – your Pennsylvania bat remediation experts!
Are you looking for bat removal in Perkasie?
We operate out of Perkasie, Pennsylvania, but also offer our professional bat removal services to other areas of the eastern side of the state. This includes the Philadelphia metro & surrounding areas, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Reading, Allentown, Easton, Wilkes-Barre & Scranton. We also service our neighboring state, New Jersey, from Cape May to Wantage and everywhere in between.
We know that there are not enough hours in the day to deal with a bat infestation, so don’t hesitate, call us today!
WHAT DO WE DO?
We perform live bat exclusions to eradicate these unwanted intruders from your building. We do this by installing customized one-way devices that allow the bats to exit and prevent their re-entry. Once it is confirmed that the bats have gone, we remove the devices. We DO NOT exterminate bats. Not only is it illegal to kill bats in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey, but it’s also inhumane. Bats are our friends, after all!
Bats don’t need much space to find a cozy spot to roost within the confines of your building – less than half an inch! Not only do we seal the main entry point that is being used by the bats, but also any other potential access points. This is one of the many things that makes us stand out from other companies. We don’t just focus on the compromised areas, but the building in its entirety. Having one area sealed will not deter bats from trying to regain entry into the building. Just like humans, bats are creatures of habit and will try to return to their former home.
Getting the bats out is one issue, but the guano (or feces) left behind can also present a problem. Bat guano is a host for the histoplasma capsulatum fungus that causes the disease histoplasmosis. Don’t worry though, all of our bat technicians have the experience and equipment necessary to perform guano remediation as well.
Histoplasmosis & Air-Quality Testing
It’s common knowledge that bats are carriers of rabies, although only a small percentage do. However, a lesser-known disease, histoplasmosis, can result from exposure to bat guano. Our bat technicians are equipped with specialized testing apparatus that can determine if the fungus causing histoplasmosis is present in your home or business. We are the ONLY company in the US to offer this service.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We conduct initial inspections & provide written proposals: For a fee of $295, we do an initial inspection of your property. This is necessary to accurately assess which of our services need to be conducted and to determine a final price. From there, we will provide you with this information in a detailed written proposal. If you choose to contract our services, we will deduct the inspection fee from your final invoice.
- We offer attic restoration services: Yes, bats are fantastic for the environment, but they, and their guano, can cause serious damage to your home. Fortunately, we have attic restoration specialists on hand that can restore your attic to its former self, including the replacement of insulation.
- We can help with homeowners insurance: Bat removal is an unforeseen household expense, and it’s usually much more than most people assume. We have dedicated insurance coordinators on hand to assist homeowners to maximize the benefits of their policy. Getting your homeowners insurance to cover bat removal, guano cleanup and bat exclusion services is not always easy or possible, but leave it to us!
- We offer discretion: We understand that you don’t want to shout from the rooftops to let your customers and neighbors know that you have a bat problem. We can offer complete discretion when completing our services. Upon request, we can wear plain clothes and remove business logos from vehicles. What’s more, we have experience offering reputation management to businesses and other organizations. We want your bat problem to stop with us, not to be an ongoing issue that’s damaging to your business.
- We wrote the book on bat removal: That’s right! We wrote The Complete Guide to Bat Removal. Compiled by our industry-leading bat remediation experts, it provides answers to many questions you may have about bat removal. It even gives you tips on how to complete your own bat exclusion if you’re feeling handy, and a bonus $50 discount on our services is also included!
- Our technicians are highly trained professionals: All of our technicians are taught by industry experts with over 20-years experience in the business. This training is ongoing, ensuring all technicians are up to date with the very latest bat standards. All of our technicians are licensed, insured and directly employed by Get Bats Out, so there’s no need to deal with third party contractors. Bats are all they do, so it’s no wonder we say they’re the best of the best!
- We stand by our warranties: All of our work supported by a 1-year minimum warranty against reinfestation. Bats are habitual creatures and will attempt to regain access to your home once excluded. On the small chance this does happen, we are always happy to pay a visit per our service agreement. After all, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority!
What does it cost to remove bats in Pennsylvania?
Excluding bats from a building can be costly, and we prefer to be upfront about it. Many factors determine the final cost of a bat remediation job in Pennsylvania. This includes:
- The size of the building & its condition
- How long the bats have been there & the extent of the infestation
- Any accessibility issues encountered by our technicians & the equipment needed to overcome these
- The complexity of the roof & its pitch, as well as the siding material
what else can we tell you?
Bats don’t have the best reputation. They’re typically associated with rabies, Halloween, bloodsucking and anything else but the amazing things they do for the world. Luckily for you, we love bats and take pleasure in educating people about them (including why they’ve decided to make your home or business their home too!). Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have, regardless of whether you’re a current customer or not – it is a free, ongoing service!
Want to hear from previous customers? Head to our Better Business Bureau page by clicking here (accredited since 2014) and read what our delighted customers have to say about our services.
Having a bat in your home or business MAY be a one-off occurrence, but it is likely a sign of a more significant problem. With bat colonies increasing by approximately 30% – 50% each year, the problem is only set to get worse. Don’t ignore the problem; deal with it immediately before it spirals out of control and drives you batty!