North Carolina Bat Removal Expert
John Nanoski is a senior technician for Get Bats Out in North Carolina. He has proven himself a valuable asset to our company time after time.
Got a bat infestation that no one has solved yet? You should meet John Nanoski. He solves problems many other have failed at.
nc bats have met their match in John nanoski
1. How long have you been with GBO?
- Six years
2. What areas do you service?
- Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Winston Salem, Fayetteville, Coastal NC
3. Where are you from originally?
- Los Angeles, CA
4. Any fun childhood stories about your hometown?
- One hot summer evening our neighbor, an older gentleman, squirted water at me every time I rode my bike past his house. By 9PM it had turned into a neighborhood wide water fight. Water balloons, water guns, hoses and buckets. Anyone outside was fair game.
5. Any fun bat job stories?
- I had the opportunity to help a crew of technician’s bat proof a 34-story high-rise building in SF, California.
6. Do you speak any other languages? If not, what language would you like to learn and why?
- I speak Spanish fluently
7. What was the last good book you read?
- The Great Bridge by David McCullough. I spent some years in Brooklyn so the history of the Brooklyn bridge interests me.
8. What values are important to you?
- Honesty and taking a personal interest in others
9. What’s one thing you have learned from a client?
- Appreciation for good communication
10. How did you get started with GBO?
- GBO was looking for someone to train. A fellow GBO tech who I happened to know from NY called and asked if I would like to be trained and cover NC area.
11. What is your favorite thing about bat work or working with Get Bats Out?
- I enjoy being able to work on most residential jobs on my own but also appreciate invitations to work on commercial projects where I have the opportunity to meet and learn from other techs from around to country. It’s always a good group of men and women to work with.
12. What is your favorite city in the US and why?
- Ithaca, NY. It’s a beautiful area with lots of waterfalls.
13. What is your favorite thing about living in North Carolina?
- Because of the cultural diversity that now exists here there’s lots of really good places to EAT!
14. What keeps you motivated?
- A varied routine. Working toward and achieving goals.
North Carolina Bat Removal from the Best
John is probably one of the hardest working individuals I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Don’t let the fact that he’s from Los Angeles fool you either. He is truly a southern gentleman that is polite and treats all of our customers with the utmost respect. That’s the feedback we’ve been given over and over about him.
If you are ready to get rid of a bat problem, call us today. We’ll get John headed your way!
Your local bat removal expert,