Glenwood Springs, Colorado Has a Special Place for Bat Removal
Glenwood Springs, Colorado and bat removal may not seem like a likely combination on the surface. However, there is a special thing for all of us at Get Bats Out located here. Namely, Karen Stone, the woman that keeps us all paid and running!
We aren’t quite sure where we’d be without Karen. She is cool, calm, collected, and efficient. You will all have contact with her at some point as she sends out all of our invoices on our completed services.
Come meet the amazing woman behind the emails…
Meet Karen Stone; Glenwood Springs, CO Bat Removal Expert
How long have you been with GBO?
- I started with Get Bats Out in February 2013.
What areas do you service?
- My home office and a section in Michael’s home office…haha! I’m based out of the home office in Colorado. I am responsible for the accounting (money in, money out), and our compliance – making sure we have insurance, we are meeting state regulations, and keeping up to date paperwork/company requirements for anyone that wants to get a paycheck from Get Bats Out!
Where are you from originally?
- I was born in Odessa, Texas and moved around Texas until I was 21. Then I moved to Colorado.
Any fun childhood stories about your hometown?
- Nope, sorry… Tanya Tucker was from one town over, Seminole, Texas…
Any fun bat job stories?
- Not many bats in the office…whew…
Do you speak any other languages? If not, what language would you like to learn and why?
- I am fluent in American Sign Language. I would like to know Spanish, but I’m too lazy to learn…
What was the last good book you read?
- I can’t remember! I read on vacation…I need a vacation, haha!
What values are important to you?
What’s one thing you have learned from a client?
- Listen before speaking, you learn a lot that way.
How did you get started with Get Bats Out?
- I’m a family friend of Michael and his family, he approached me to ‘help out’ in the office a few hours a week…I’ve been popping in the office ever since. Smile!
What is your favorite thing about bat work/Get Bats Out?
- I’ve learned a lot, stretching brain muscles is always good! I like working close with Michael and Tammy and getting to know friends all over the place.
What is your favorite city in the US and why?
- Depends on the day… anywhere near a beach is probably tops!
What is your favorite thing about Glenwood Springs, CO?
- Outside! It’s beautiful here, great to get outdoors.
What keeps you motivated?
- My ‘To Do’ List… (which all of us at Get Bats Out know is quite lengthy!)
Happy Bat Removal from Glenwood Springs, Colorado!
Whether working at Get Bats Out, performing missionary services, or just out for a hike around beautiful Glenwood Springs, CO, you will always find a smile on Karen’s face.
Karen isn’t our only employee in the area though. We have lots of techs as well. So if you need bat removal in Colorado, give us a call.
Your local bat removal expert