Brandon, Mississippi's Bat Removal Expert
Doing bat removal work in the south is a little different than in other areas of the country. We are fortunate to have an amazing technician out of Mississippi that covers Louisiana and Alabama as well.
Wherever there is a need, Tyrone is happy to respond to the call. And he does it with humor and a sense of enjoyment. We hope you are lucky enough to meet this wonderful technician. Here’s just a glimpse into who Tyrone is.
Tyrone Keys, Senior Bat Removal Technician
1. How long have you been with Get Bats Out?
- Since February 2012
2. What areas do you service?
- Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama, so far.
3. Where are you from originally?
- I’m originally from Joliet Illinois. We moved to Laurel, Mississippi in 1975 when I was 15 years old. I got married in 1985 to Carla Banks. We moved to Brandon, Mississippi after 10 years of marriage in 1996. Here we are to this day.
4. Any fun childhood stories about your hometown?
- We were a daring bunch of kids. Bicycles were like cars. We used ramps and jumped our bikes over retaining walls, garbage cans, creeks and people. I loved walking on my hands and won the hand walking championship in junior high school. I walked the entire hallway on one section twice then out the doors to the end of the parking lot and back. (500 feet total)?
5. Any fun bat job stories?
- Yes. Last one in Baton Rouge. My brother in law was taking photos of bats on the floor after a demo of one wall when all of a sudden a bat moved and scared him. He flew out of the room, down the stairs, and into the parking lot in like one second. It was hilarious might I say.
6. Do you speak any other languages? If not, what language would you like to learn and why?
- No, I do not. I would learn Spanish because the majority of people around us speak it and I have a few that work with me secularly.
7. What was the last good book you read?
- I don’t read books other than Bible literature. The last book was “God Kingdom Rules.”
8. What values are important to you?
- Honesty, loyalty and commitment. Maintaining moral cleanness and happy family living. Generosity!
9. What’s one thing you have learned from a client?
10. How did you get started with GBO?
- A friend of Michael’s put me in touch with him when he was coming to The Mississippi Gulf coast to do a bat job and needed a good worker.
11. What is your favorite thing about bat removal work?
- I love finding where they get in and then bat proofing the building. I especially like working schools and hospitals.
12. What is your favorite city in the US and why?
- None favorite.
13. What is your favorite thing about Brandon, Mississippi?
- The people, getting to know those around me and taking life one day at a time.
14. What keeps you motivated?
- My Ministry and Work. I love preaching and helping others find answers to bible questions and then see them light up when they see those answers from the Bible. Working gets me going also. Once I start, and if it’s enjoyable, I just want to keep going.
Mississippi Bat Removal From the Best
Tyrone is a valuable asset to our team at Get Bats Out. We hope you have enjoyed getting to know a little more about him.
If you are ready to get rid of a bat problem, call us today. Tyrone will be happy to respond and may even leave you with a smile.
Your Local Bat Removal Specialist,